My last blog was about a negative experience that I had with www.EVO.com that was in the process of being resolved. I had shopped with EVO in the past and I can now assure you that I will shop with them again. The resolution to this problem, that as I was told had over 1000 items listed for 90 cents, had numerous people, like me,jumping for joy at a truly amazing way to outfit for the season.
Without getting too far into their back-end details, the current YARD SALE promotion, which was released early this morning, was missing several numbers on many items. After receiving a message back from the company via Facebook and then a follow up phone call from Danny, their Chief Happiness Officer, I feel that an amicable agreement has been reached and I hope they feel the same.
Knowing that this was probably a glitch, but not wanting to take that chance, I had jumped over it like any person would have. The chance that it was a "Who is online checking us out at 5 am", marketing tactic was well worth the lost sleep for me as we reached a terrific end result and I hope that they receive enough positive press and response from the crack service team to far outweigh any deals struck.
All this being said, EVO has risen to the occasion once again, and while every customer will not be happy with their resolution, they have completely satisfied me again. If there is any question about what where to go for terrific customer support and great closeout deals, www.EVO.com is the place.
I look forward to giving them my business again in the future after this interaction, which from logging into the site to the resolution took less than 12 hours to correct.
Kudos EVO
JS

No comments:
Post a Comment