Two years ago while working at Winter Park Resort, I was fortunate to meet some amazing people with their own amazing stories. From other Vets like myself to the fresh out of high school, wet behind the ears kid. One person who I met had a story unlike any that I have heard before and that after losing touch for the last year, we linked back up. With differences on the upbringing, we have stories which are so similar, that we were almost destined to meet up and become great friends.
Mirza Peljto has started a website/blog which nearly mirrors what I love and also is a skier and a snowboarder as I am. We both enjoy lift served skiing, however, feel a level of satisfaction unlike any other to be in the back-country working for our turns.
As the winter draws closer, I am truly excited to get out-of-bounds and hike the peaks. This is going to be a great winter.
Follow Mirza by liking his Facebook Page and keeping an eye on his blog at:
https://www.facebook.com/RockiesAt
http://www.rockiesat.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment